SSC JE EXAM – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For the benefit of our students, KnowYourTutor has compiled a list of FAQ as a ready reference to get a basic idea about SSE JE exam, eligibility, exam criteria, post-exam opportunities etc. Hope you find it helpful.
1. Who can apply for the SSC-JE exam?
All Applicants with Diploma in engineering & engineering graduates are qualified to apply for SSC JE exams.
2. Which engineering branch is permitted into SSC-JE exams?
Applicants having recognition/degree in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical can apply.
3. What is the opportunity every year in the SSC-JE exam?
In SSC– JE around 1000 opening are normal every year. These opportunities are liable to change.
4. What is as far as possible for General classification into SSC-JE post?
For General class, age constrains shift according to division allotments through SSC-JE exams.
up to 32 years ( CWC, CPWD ).
18-27 years (Department of Post ).
18-27 years ( MES-Military building administrations ).
5. How to consider my AGE for SSC-JE?
You can consider your AGE according to your Matriculation/Secondary Examination/comparable authentication as it were.
Ascertain your age as on first August 2015 ( for SSC-JE 2015 exams), comparatively first August of coming a very long time of exams
6. Is it great to apply for every one of the posts?
No, you can apply for the post in which you satisfy instructive capability and age qualification.
7. Which DIPLOMA degree is legitimate to apply SSC-JE exam?
Three years Diploma or comparable in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an organization perceived by the Central Government or State Government. Confirmation degree from Private or govt. Organizations are substantial. Correspondence Diploma testaments are likewise substantial from perceived foundations. Certificate Equivalent courses done by EX-Servicemen from Armed powers are likewise substantial to apply for SSC-JE.
8. Do Applicant with sidelong sections are qualified?
An applicant with sidelong sections after 10+2 are qualified as they have same Diploma degree as others.
9. How to apply for SSC-JE examination?
You can apply ONLINE just through SSC Official Site.
10. Which Group class of work SSC-JE offers?
SSC-JE offers the post of Junior Engineer being a Group ‘B’ post.
11. Is there any negative checking in Conventional sort papers?
No there is no NEGATIVE checking in regular answer sheet of the SSC-JE exam.
12. Do I get ready for GATE or different exams in parallel with JE arrangements?
If you have a 4-year degree then you may set up another exam in parallel. In any case, the case of SSC-JE paper is out and out not quite the same as GATEor IES.
13. Which are the good coaching institutes to prepare for SSC JE Exams
Well, there are many coaching institutes out there, however, it becomes very difficult for a prospective student to carry out the research and select the most suitable one. One excellent way is to check out the list prepared by KnowYourTutor by clicking on the link according to the location.
[wpdevart_facebook_comment curent_url=”https://www.knowyourtutor.com/blog/ssc-je-exam-frequently-asked-questions/” title_text=”Ask Questions” order_type=”social” title_text_color=”#000000″ title_text_font_size=”18″ title_text_font_famely=”arial” title_text_position=”left” width=”100%” bg_color=”#d4d4d4″ animation_effect=”random” count_of_comments=”10″ ]