Things Not to Forget on IAS Main Exams Day –Tips from IAS Coaching
The IAS Mains Exam 2016 is on its way on December! And many IAS Coaching in Chandigarh are at full swing preparing their students for the exam.
As the day is now much closer, most of the IAS Coaching Institutes are giving small and small tips to their students and boosting up their morale. We have gathered some important things you should ensure to remember for this day from our experts tutors.
Guess, make a list beforehand and keep them in your mind.
Take these with you on the exam day
- The print out of your e-admit card
- Ample number of pens
- Government identity proof like Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, etc
- A clip board
- Your watch
Things which are banned in the exam hall
- Electronic devices such as mobiles, pagers, Smartphone, Bluetooth, etc
- Notes, loose sheets, books
Note: If you are caught carrying above mentioned things inside the hall after the start of the exam, you will be entailed to disciplinary action which can include getting ban from sitting exam in future.
Remember these while solving your paper
- Negative marking for wrong answers are there. 1/3rd of the marks assigned will be cut for each wrong answer.
- Writing more than one answer for one question will be treated as wrong, even if one is correct.
- Leaving a question black will not earn any penalty. Hence, student can leave the unknown questions blank.
- Use black ink ball point pen to circle out your answer.
Behavior inside the exam hall
- Maintain good behavior in hall
- Follow the rules inside the hall
- Do not use unfair means to know your unknown answers
For the previous day
- Stay calm
- Take rest
- Think positive
- Sleep early
Keep these things in mind apart from your syllabus for the IAS. If you still haven’t joined any IAS Coaching in Chandigarh, join soon and continue your preparation and appear in more and more mock tests. Lastly, good luck from us, the entire team of knowyourtutor.com!