Tips to Keep in Mind While Taking UGC NET Exam
UGC NET Exam is held twice in a year in the month of June and December. This exam is conducted for people who want to make their career in the field of academics and research. As these fields are most sought after fields these days, this exam filter out the most capable candidates.
UGC NET Exam gives the candidates sleepless nights with their high selection procedure. But no need to take stress as it only makes your confidence low. Boost your confidence and try to stay fit and healthy throughout your preparation should also be your focus for the exam.
Nowadays lots of best and effective UGC NET Coaching institutes are available in your city to help you. Qualified faculties, A- class infrastructure, updated training materials and numerous mock tests in UGC NET Coaching institutes will ensure your success.
There are few tips to be kept in mind to perform well in the NET exam.
- In the paper- 1 starts from the last question and proceed towards first. NET considers the first 50 questions attempted in case you have done more.
- Do formulas. NET will not ask you to do subjective questions but it may ask you to solve problems involving calculations.
- The Score in paper-1, it will help your aggregate. Don’t ignore it because it is non-technical.
- Most of the questions don’t have a straightforward answer. Take time to think about the answer. Try to figure out the meaning of the options given.
- UGC NET syllabus is huge. So try to be selective in your studies. First, complete the important topics and then move towards less important one. Don’t try to cover everything.
- Utilize the time of the exam in proportionate to the number of questions. First, answer the questions which you know well and then try to think about the difficult ones.
- Stay calm and composed during the exam. Your nervousness will make you forget the important part of the exam.
Motivation towards your objective and by believing yourself throughout your preparation will surely lead you to a bright and successful career. Staying confident during the preparation time and during exam will help you to get a good percentile in UGC NET Exam.