SSC CGL Coaching Hacks: Tackle the New Exam Pattern
Your SSC CGL Coaching might have made you aware of the new exam pattern. Do not worry about the syllabus. The syllabus is same.
If you are eager to clear SSC CGL exam, the thing you have to do is to make a strategy for coping up with the new pattern and score high.
The year 2016 has seen the first ever online conduct of the SSC CGL Exam. For this, we are here with some great strategies which will help you in the exam. Just remember the following points.
- Appear in as many mock tests arranged by your SSC CGL Coaching in Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula as possible for you in the midst of the preparation. Get accustomed to the online exam mode before you finally sit for the exam.
- In the new pattern of the exam, the number of questions to appear has been slashed down to half. The completion time of the paper has not been changed. The questions are tricky and if you have practiced enough, time will not be an issue. Hence, practice is the ultimate solution to crack the exam.
- With reduced questions and no change in time for attempting the questions, the negative marking has been increased from 2 marks to 2.5 marks for each question. Hence accuracy in solving the questions is needed. Practice avoiding silly mistakes before your exam!
- Make a strategy of attempting the question paper based on your weaknesses and strengths. When you are preparing at your SSC CGL Coaching institute prepare according to the easy topic and hard topic. The tutors will help you with the strength and weakness.
- Do not engage a long time for the unproductive sections of the paper. You will waste your time. Rather use that time to revise your paper and correct your silly mistakes.
Now, if you have done the hard work, high score for SSC CGL is just a blink away! Good luck from all SSC CGL Coaching in Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula.