SBI PO Exam 2018- Around 2,000 Posts need to be Filled
The State Bank of India has released the official notification for filling up 2,000 posts of PO across its various branches. Aspirants must check out the eligibility criteria qualifying for the posts of SBI PO.
Candidates must possess a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification.
Also, candidates in their final year/semester of their graduation may also apply. However, if they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation exam on or before August 31, 2018 when called for an interview.
The age of candidates for SBI PO posts must not exceed 30 years and shouldn’t be less than 21 years of age. Relaxation would be provided as per the norms.
How to Apply?
Candidates who are willing to apply can visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in and follow the given instructions there.
The examination will be held in three phases.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination and
- Group Exercise and Interview
The candidates who are shortlisted after the mains will be further called for group discussions or exercises and the interview.
The candidates will be paid between Rs 23,700 to 42,020 pm.
Some Important Dates to Remember
- Last date to apply online for SBI PO 2018: 13th May, 2018
- Date of download of preliminary examination call letters: 18th June, 2018
- Date of Preliminary Examinations: 1st, 7th, 8th July, 2018
- Date of Result of the Preliminary Examination: 15th July, 2018
- Date of Downloading call letters for online main examination: 20th July, 2018
- Date of Online Main Exam: 4th Aug, 2018
- Date of Declaration of Results: 20th Aug, 2018
- Release of Call letter for interview: 1st Sep, 2018
KnowYourTutor helps you find the best of coaching institutes for your bank papers in town. Find the best one in your town.