Important Notification for NDA Exam
Those who will sit for the exam on the second date allotted for the exam need to know the time table, so as to start searching for a good NDA Coaching for the last minute preparation. Take a glance over the chart below to know the important dates and notification:
|Notification release||7th June 2017|
|Application form release||7th June 2017|
|Last date for submission of form||30th June 2017|
|Admit card publication||One or two week before the exam|
|Exam date||10th September 2017|
|Result declaration||October 2017|
NDA Exam 2017 Application Form:
- To fill and submit the NDA 2017 Application form in the website via online process.
- The application form will be released from 7th June, 2017 for NDA.
- Students are suggested to fill-up the form carefully.
- After the final submission of the application form, no change will be allowed
- Students should prepare their scanned images of signature & signature in the said size and format in the website before filling the application form of NDA.
- The last date of filling application form for NDA is 30th June 2017.
- The application fees for General and OBC students is Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ST students and candidates of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are not liable for examination fee.
- Payment for the application fee can be done through cash payment in any SBI bank branch or through net banking, visa/ master/ debit card of SBI Bank.
So start getting your preparation from your NDA Coaching and get the chance to serve the nation.