JIIT – Admissions Open for PhD Programmes 2018-19
JIIT – Admissions Open for PhD Programmes 2018-19 | Check Out the Eligibility Criteria, Admission Procedure and More.
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) opens admissions for PhD programmes for the session 2018-19
Candidates who are willing to apply can visit the official website of – JIIT
The Institute has opened the admissions for the following PhD Programmes:
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Humanities & Social Science
- Physics & Material Science and Engineering
Candidates can be eligible for the following programmes if they meet the following conditions:
- MTech Degree from a University or equivalent for PhD in Engineering/ Technology in respective branch with 60% marks or CGPA not less than 6 on scale of 10.
- Master’s Degree of a University or PhD in Sciences/ Humanities/ Social Sciences/ Management/ Pharmacy in respective discipline or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks or CGPA not less 6 out of 10.
- A minimum 60 % marks or equivalent score in CGPA in MCA, with two years of experience for PhD in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology Departments.
- Good Academic performance consistently is desirable.
Here is the procedure for the admission that you need to follow:
- Admission is based on personal interview of eligible candidates only.
- All eligible candidates need to give a short presentation in front of the Interview Committee in the area of the research interest.
- The eligibility criteria of interview shall be determined as under:
- You must satisfy the requirements of minimum qualification specified in eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who have qualified for SLET/ NET/ UGC/ CSIR(JRF)or any equivalent national level examination are also eligible.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of merit of PhD entrance test conducted by JIIT.
For further details, you can visit –JIIT
Last date of application for these PhD programmes
31st May, 2018
The written exam will be conducted on 4th June, 2018 (10AM-12.30PM)
Interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted
5th June, 2018
KnowYourTutor helps you find the best of coaching institutes in Chandigarh. Find the best tutors in town and avail discounts on it.